This delish jello mold recipe will ‘grace’ your table at Thanksgiving or Christmas (or as my son said, “Mom, you can make this ANY time of the year!!)
Yields: 8-10 Servings
1. Assemble and prepare the following ingredients:
20 oz. can crushed pineapple (drain, reserving the juice)
2 pkg. (3 oz. each) cherry or strawberry gelatin
1 cup boiling water
1 cup whole cranberries
1-11 oz. can mandarin oranges
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 Tblp. lemon juice
2. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add lemon juice and reserved pineapple juice.
3. Chill until thickened. Meanwhile, coarse chop cranberries in blender or food grinder.
4. Add cranberries, oranges, pineapple, and pecans to gelatin. Place mixture in holiday Jello mold or attractive glass serving bowl. Chill until firm.
The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is MIGHTY;
He will save, He will REJOICE over thee with JOY;
He will rest in His LOVE;
He will JOY over thee with SINGING!!
Linking up where I love to visit most:
You may find me on:
Latest posts by Judith (see all)
- A Bundle that you Ultimately CAN’T DO Without!! - April 19, 2014
- Gethsemane: He Came Alone - April 18, 2014
- Call to Action on Social Media + WholeHearted Wednesday #87 - April 16, 2014